6505 N. 16th Street
(16th St. & Maryland)
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Monday - Thursday: 10am-7pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
- 17 weeks of supervised training beginning August 15, 2015 featuring weekly Saturday morning training runs and clinics
- Beginner programs for the 10K and 1/2 Marathon. Intermediate and Advanced levels for the 1/2 Marathon.
- $100 credit at Runner’s Den which can be applied to any regularly priced shoe purchase
- Entry into the 2015 3TV Phoenix 10K/Half Marathon (Value: $95 race-day entry fee)
- .... And much more! Click on the picture to the left or on the "Training" tab above for full details.
As Arizona's original running specialist, Runner's Den has been a pillar of the Arizona running community since its doors opened in 1978. Having been voted one of America’s "Top Ten" running stores, “Best of Phoenix” and in the elite group of "America's Top 50", Runner’s Den has pioneered advanced customer services including individualized gait analysis, injury avoidance/prevention clinics and group training seminars. Understanding the variety of options the athlete has available in selecting footwear, it is the ongoing service and expertise of our staff that sets Runner’s Den apart.