For our third consecutive season, Runner’s Den will be offering our Beginner’s 10K and 1/2 Marathon Training Program targeting the 3TV Phoenix 10K/Half Marathon on November 2, and the Runner’s Den Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon on December 14, 2014. We are also continuing our intermediate and advanced 1/2 marathon training option for those who want to build on their previous experience. All programs will be supervised by nationally renowned coach Bill Strachan, founder of AZTech Training.
- 18 weeks of supervised training beginning August 9, 2014 featuring weekly Saturday morning training runs and clinics. Initially, training runs will start at 6am, but will be adjusted as weather permits. ($200 Value)
- Beginner programs for the 10K and 1/2 Marathon. Intermediate and Advanced levels for the 1/2 Marathon.
- Weekly presentations by local experts covering such topics as nutrition, gear selection, stretching and minor auto repair.
- $100 credit at Runner’s Den which can be applied to any regularly priced shoe purchase
- Entry into the 2014 3TV Phoenix 10K/Half Marathon (Value: $95 raceday entry fee)
- Special “no waiting” access to our “Good Form Running” Clinics
- Permanent membership into the Runner’s Den Customer Rewards Program
- 10% discount on all regularly priced in-store Runner’s Den purchases (excluding gift cards) through 12/31/14
- All programs will be supervised by nationally renowned coach Bill Strachan, founder of AZTech Training
- A registration code good for one $30 entry into the 27th annual 2014 Runner’s Den Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon (12/14/14) non-transferable ($75 value)
- Optional weekly track workout for those interested in picking it up a bit.
In addition, for those participants joining us for a minimum of (8) of our weekly group runs, we will be providing:
- One pair of Wrightsock socks ($12 Value)
- Newly designed Technical Running Shirt ($25 Value)
- Access to our Runner’s Den hospitality tent on Race Day (Priceless)
- A certificate good for one $10 entry into the 37th annual 2015 Runner’s Den Pancake Run (2/8/15) non-transferable ($30 Value)
- This is a minimum $540 value for only $180
- Program limited to 150 participants
Just click on the “Add to Cart” button below and follow the prompts to secure your spot.
Looking forward to seeing you all on August 9 for the start of another great racing season.
The Fine Print: No additional discounts can be combined with this offer, but as a member of our training group you will receive 10% off future purchases through 12/31/14 in addition to permanent membership in our Customer Rewards Program.
We look forward to helping you prepare for your next challenge and seeing you at Runner’s Den for the first clinic/group run on August 9th.
The latest edition of the Saucony Peregrine trail shoe has quickly become a staff favorite here at Runner’s Den. The aggressive, seamless outsole is perfect for our rough and jagged Arizona trails. The midsole has a 4mm heal-to-toe drop that keeps your center of gravity low, and your foot plant surprisingly stable. The upper is built around the oh so comfortable Saucony shape that has proved itself a winner time and time again. If you are a trail runner or hiker, then you owe it to yourself to get in here and try a pair of the Saucony Peregrine 4s today!
The 2XU Compression Short is a must have piece of gear for your long hard runs and races. The fabric is super smooth to help prevent chafing, and the compression feels juuuuust right! From the 2XU website:
The 2XU Compression Short is engineered for activities requiring support to the major upper leg muscles – reducing vibration, improving alignment and protecting against damage and fatigue. A popular piece for exercise, ball sports, training and competition. Can be worn on it’s own or as a base layer.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility